With our award-winning wines, educational tours and magnificent views, guests of Millbrook Vineyards & Winery are offered a five star Wine Country experience. At Millbrook we pride ourselves on offering an exclusive and memorable winery experience. If you are looking to plan a more personalized, corporate retreat/seminar, or private function, we can create and tailor a special package that is unique to your needs.
VOTED "BEST WINERY" OF THE HUDSON VALLEY FOR 18 CONSECUTIVE YEARS!
Considered "One of the best-known wineries in New York" by Robert Parker, Millbrook Winery is a must-visit destination during your tour through the Hudson Valley.
A working winery for more than 25 years, Millbrook Winery is located in the heart of Dutchess County and is open year round for tours and wine tastings. Guests begin with an informative guided tour of the winery where they receive an insider's view of the winemaking process. Each tour concludes with a wine tasting of five Millbrook wines as well as a Tuscan olive oil sampling with wine crackers. Guests receive a complimentary souvenir glass as a thank you for their visit.
Group Tour Reservations Require A Credit Card.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A GROUP RESERVATION CALL:
CALL 800-662-9463 X20
Group Tour Catering Options:
|Vineyard Picnic Packages require reservations in advance. Catering Services provided by Slammin Salmon - Gourmet to Go of Millbrook.|
Picnic Package I Menu Options:
- Prosciutto Di Parma with Local Mozzerella, Arugula and Balsamic Reduction on Baguette
- Sliced Marinated Grilled Chicken over Greek Salad
- Roasted Chicken Salad Wrap
- Roast Turkey with Brie and Honey Cup Mustard on Ciabatta
- Grilled Vegetable with Local Mozzerella and Balsamic Reduction on Baguette
Each lunch is served with a seasonal salad, chef's choice of dessert and a bottle of water.
Picnic Package II Menu Options:
- Imported Brie Cheese served with Fresh Fruit, Seasonal Preserves and Assorted Crackers
- Prosciutto Di Parma and Sliced Salami served with Roasted Peppers, Marinated Artichoke, Olives and Baguette
- Chef Selection of three Artesian Cheeses served with Fresh Fruit, Seasonal Preserves, Baguette and Crackers
- Mini Country Pate and Cornichons served with Grain Mustard, House-made Crostini and Gourmet Olives
Each plate is served with a glass of Millbrook Chardonnay or Hunt Country Red wine.
Tour Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled tour date. Cancellations made without notice are subject to a $50 cancellation fee and full payment for any food orders placed.
*Prices Subject To Peak Season Rates
Peak Season Dates are September 12-October 30, 2012 the applicable tasting fees increase during this time.
- Portfolio Tasting Fee $9.50 +tax per person
- Vineyard Picnic Package $25.00 + tax per person